Do you buy jewelry online or would you rather see it in person?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting a new year...

I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year...I sure am! I have a wonderful new baby boy that I can't get enough of, he is so cute! I've entered him into a photo contest, so please vote for him here

Thanks!

Also, I'm really excited that my website is about to get a make over by my good friends at Doodle Dog Advertising. They do such great work. Add them on twitter to get special discounts and stuff - @doodledogtweets

I'm also really excited about what we got tweeting here at Katherine Kouture, so make sure to add us too for discounts, news, and more. @katherinekoutur

I'm sure I'll be seeing you all again very soon! My new years resolution is to be more active on the web...I need to get myself out there more!

No comments: