Do you buy jewelry online or would you rather see it in person?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

The joys of motherhood....

So I have now been a mother for 7 and a half weeks. It is absolutely wonderful! OK...maybe not wonderful every moment of the day and I might be super tired a lot of the time, but my son is so beautiful and it's so rewarding watching him group week to week it's pretty amazing. It is absolutely mind blowing to see how much progress he makes in holding up his head, making sounds, trying to communicate from day to day.

I've already had several fun moments of wearing throw up, him messing through his diaper, and of course I never have on clothes without at least a little bit of slobber somewhere.

It's made it a little rough to keep up with my efforts to become a full time stay at home mom, editing my handcrafted silver jewelrywebsite, and my efforts to improve my online knowledge. I seem to only have a few free minutes hear and there to surf the web or just have to myself!

Hope you guys think he's a cute as I do!!

Bath

No comments: